Mending Monday : : Nov- April
Time & Location
About the Event
As a form of staying connected, I decided to announce "Mending Mondays" - monthly online felting consultations. How does this work? Each time, I will pick one common felting problem I often experience in my felting classes to discuss. In addition to that, I help participants get through the roadblocks they experience on their creative journey of felting: send me a photo of your unfinished/troublesome felting project with a short description and (a) clear question(s) few days prior the consultations to firstname.lastname@example.org I will group the projects and offer solution(s) on first Mondays of the month from 10 am PST. Upcoming topics:
· Nov 9: How to do the rolling right?
· Dec 7: How to control the shrinkage?
· Jan 4: Finishing clean edges.
· Feb 1: Typical problems of felting around a resist
· March 1: When to cut felt?
· April 5: Different fulling methods for different textures.
These consultations are most recommended for beginner to intermediate feltmakers, but advanced felters are welcome, too.
What happens if you can’t be present in the Zoom room? Meetings will be recorded and link will be sent to members after the meeting within 3 days.
Classes cost $15/session or memberships available for $40/3 months or $75/6 months
- Mending Monday Nov-Jan$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0